Service Delivery Consultant - Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom,
Service Delivery Consultant, Temporary, Poole
Your new company
Due to internal movement, two positions have become available to support the administration team which plays a very important part of this organisation.
You will be able to use your own initiative, maintain relationships with customers/service users, colleagues and external organisations. You will be proficient in Microsoft packages, attention to detail, maintain standards under pressure, and ability to allocate cases effectively to the appropriate and available case manager.
Previous administration essential, you will be dealing with sensitive cases therefore confidentiality vital.
An integral support to the front line operational teams; providing core contract requirements as well as other professional services delivered within the Operational Hub. Delivers an outstanding service by assisting with the coordination and administration of activities, along with receiving and processing information from a variety of sources.
- Supporting service users/customers whenever possible; using discretion and local knowledge to refer them to the appropriate services and/or organisations when necessary.
- Support the co-ordination of all interventions and individual/group placements to support the delivery for the front line operational teams.
- Using a multi-channelled delivery approach to source and promote the relevant services available to individuals internally and externally to achieve a positive outcome.
- Ensure processes are followed for the management of information and contract performance and to ensure all data is accurately captured in a timely manner and stored in accordance to contractual and legislative requirements.
- Support the front line operational teams with work flow management ensuring all service level agreements are achieved.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key individuals and teams across the Group as well as support external third parties and partner engagement
- Work within established operational support processes and procedures including contacting service user/customers to ensure the delivery of objectives, plans and performance targets.
- Maintain customer engagement as well as re-engagement to support front line operational teams with adhering to action plans, positive outcomes and where required the enforcement arrangements in accordance with service level agreements.
- Ensure that company policies including Health & Safety, Safeguarding and Data Security are met at all times so service users/customers and staff are protected.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.