Service Management Analyst - Information Technology - City, Leeds, United Kingdom,
A contract opening for a Service Analyst for a Public Sector client based in central Leeds, West Yorkshire.
IT Service Management and Incident Management
- Location: Central Leeds
- Rate: PAYE: £17.97 - £22.20 per hour OR £20.13 - £24.86 per hour UMBRELLA (The role is in scope of IR35)
- Initial contract: 3 months (extension expected and permanent opportunities in the future)
The role is within an NHS Digital Service Management department supporting live services in a dedicated delivery cell.
- The role will be reporting directly to the Cell Lead with responsibility for supporting assigned service(s) end to end and providing direct support to the Cell Lead.
- The role will require an understanding of ITIL / Service Level Management and some knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Candidates should have experience in dealing in with extremely challenging, demanding high value suppliers with multiple stakeholders up to director level.
- Experience of Client / Supplier / Relationship Management, Service Improvement, Escalation / Major Incident Management including post incident reconciliation with commercial awareness is essential.
- The individual should be a self-motivated individual with the ability to work on their own with strong managerial skills, problem solving and communication skills.
- Ensure that support teams are delivering to the appropriate level of quality with SLAs being achieved and corrective plans. Take full accountability for allocated supplier/s end to end and support the cell lead as required.
- Support the strategic direction, day to day operations management, process improvement, escalation handling, project work and support the cell lead.
- Effectively work and engage with stakeholders to build positive and constructive working relationships.
PROBLEM, CHANGE, ITIL, SERVICE, SERVICE DELIVERY, SERVICE MANAGEMENT, SERVICE MANAGER, SERVICE LEVEL, SERVICE OWNERSHIP, ESCALATION, SERVICE TRANSITION, CHERWELL, SERVICENOW, ITSM, INCIDENT, SLA, SERVICE IMPROVEMENT, STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT, SERVICE PERFORMANCE, DISASTER RECOVERY, BUSINESS CONTINUITY, COMPLIANCE