Sharepoint Consultant - Bristol, United Kingdom,
Sharepoint Consultant Bristol up to £500 daily rate d.o.e.
Opportunity for Sharepoint Infrastructure Engineer in market leading global HR & Payroll solutions business in Bristol
As Sharepoint Consultant, you will work in a constantly evolving environment, creating, maintaining, and improving systems to meet business requirements. You will provide support, administration and development, diagnosing hardware and software systems to resolve issues quickly. Responsibilities include:
- provision of support of the Sharepoint on-premise / cloud / hybrid environments
- developing Sharepoint strategic architecture & integration with other IT technologies
- working with third parties to ensure tasks and projects are completed to highest standards
- installing / configuring computer hardware operating systems & applications
- troubleshooting systems / network problems, diagnosing / solving hardware or software faults
- supporting roll-out of new applications / testing & evaluating new technology
Our client is a market leading provider of HR business solutions, consultancy and payroll services using HR Technology and Outsourcing Best Practice to support their clients.
As Support Consultant to the business, you may have a relevant IT qualification and will have some experience in a similar role. With a full understanding of Sharepoint Infrastructure development, administration and support you will also have:
- analytical ability to give effective resolution to problems
- high level of knowledge of physical / logical infrastructure technologies & skills
- ability to write documentation for all systems
- ability to work independently on multiple projects
If you wish to be considered for the role of Sharepoint Consultant, please forward your CV quoting reference 293425CB
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: Sharepoint manager jobs Bristol consultant infrastructure engineer software consultant IT sharepoint jobs project manager
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our client's requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Any data processed will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be not be retained by ThreePeople for a period longer than 6 months.