Sky AdSmart Business Programme Manager - Isleworth, Middlesex, United Kingdom,
We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Media Team.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Adsmart Business Programme Manager, you will report to the Head of AdSmart delivery.
- Programme management - Manage a programme of work through all relevant stages of the lifecycle, from initiation through to closure and review, including managing the delivery plan, tracking progress and managing the programme governance
- Business Transformation - Manage stakeholders through the process and own the stakeholder engagement plan
- Operating Model - Identify the impacts of the new projects on the current operating model highlighting new areas for development or areas requiring change including business processes, KPIs, governance and organisation design. Work with stakeholders to implement any changes.
- Operational readiness - Define the test, trial, roll out plan and business readiness criteria to ensure a successful launch and transition to BAU
- An understanding of TV advertising would be preferred ( but not required)
- The ability to demonstrate a strong track record of success (within Sky or externally), broad based business knowledge and an approach to delivery that is transferable to the challenges that will be faced in this role
- A results orientated mind-set and able to evidence meeting all goals, targets and deadlines
- Experience of delivering change within a business and an understanding of organisational change management
- Excellent facilitation skills and the ability to communicate complex messages in a straightforward and simple manner
- A collaborative and consultative style with the ability to build relationships at all levels in the organisation, demonstrate success in a team environment and influence others in the absence of any direct authority.
- Vision, drive, diplomacy and the ability to make things happen in an environment of ambiguity, complexity and multiple stakeholders.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about