Sky Group Finance and Operations Audit Manager 12mth FTC - Isleworth, Middlesex, United Kingdom,
We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Group Risk Controls and Assurance Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Manage, on a day to day basis, the planning, performance and report delivery of allocated assignments. This includes ensuring delivery of the end to end assurance process to acceptable professional standards
- Be building and maintaining a close working relationship with the senior management teams
- Be responsible for regular reporting to senior management on key issues identified during the reviews
- Maintain and develop programmes to adequately address existing and emerging risks, plan and monitor team's work on assignments
- Be ensuring that the assurance universe is updated regularly and remains appropriate at all times; and
- Work with business management and other staff to position the function as a real alternative to third party consultancy services and helping deliver those programs of work.
- A basic understanding of key IT audit controls assessed under COBIT
- Qualification in accountancy
- Self-confidence and able to work effectively with, and command the respect of, senior executives
- Excellent time management, inter-personal and communication skills
- Sound understanding of controls and risks and their application to the business environment
- Good influencing and negotiating skills
- Excellent writing skills to enable direct delivery of reports to director/executive level
- Ability to engage in the detail of the operating business processes
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about