Snr Finance Business Partner ORACLE - City, London, United Kingdom,
Role: Senior Finance Business Partner
Type: Interim 6 - 9 Months
Location: Central London (City)
Radley Green are currently working with a Global Consultancy Business to secure a Senior Finance Business Partner who is competent on Oracle Cloud. This is an interim position that will deliver specialist Oracle support over the course of an Oracle implementation. The finance business partner will support the finance function in their day-to-day activity, aiding with Oracle related queries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing key support on Oracle Related Queries
- Managing Oracle related issues raised by the business unit and putting into action
- Amending and maintaining the review of finance project plans on Oracle Cloud
- Providing support in the setup of future projects
- Business Partnering with Project Managers to drive project performance
- Offering financial advice and opinions that positively impact the initial project plan
- Extensive Oracle Knowledge / Experience using Oracle Cloud
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- 1-2 years PQE
- 1-2 years Industry experience
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please click here.