Sourcing Manager - Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom,
Job Title: Sourcing Manager
Location: Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Salary: £17-40 per hour (Depending upon experience)
Contract: Temporary, 1 year fixed term contract
Working Hours: Full Time, 37.5 hours per week, 9am-5:30pm
Are you educated to degree level with at least 2 years procurement experience?
Do you have excellent communication skills with previous negotiating experience?
If your answers to the above questions are 'YES' and you are looking for a new challenge based locally then our exciting opportunity based within a multinational pharmaceutical company may be for you!
- Responsible for supporting operational procurement activities
- Managing PSL arrangements and contracts within company buying guides and policies
- Maintain information flows
- Monitor targets and KPIs
- Support site based procurement
- Provide high levels of internal customer service
- Educated to degree level is essential with extra procurement qualifications highly advantageous
- Minimum of 2 years operational procurement experience
- Previous experience supporting cost reduction programs
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of procurement software, including eSourcing and eAuction
Additional Information & Benefits:
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays
- Parking onsite
- Pension Scheme
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you soon. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in supplying both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
The Smart10 Group recently also scooped the Award Winning Title of 'Most Inspiring Business Woman' at The National 'Best Business Women Awards' in October 2018 and 'Best SME Business' at the biz4Biz awards 2019!
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME's throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client's expectations.