Sourcing Specialist - London, United Kingdom,
My client, a well known social media company is looking to recruit an Engage Specialist on an initial 11 month contract. As an Engage Specialist, you will be responsible for qualifying candidates by reviewing resumes from multiple candidate channels and sending qualified candidates through the recruitment process. The ideal candidate will have a real passion for recruiting and desire to improve processes whilst driving partnership & engagement with their stakeholders through leveraging data.
- Partner with the Recruiting Team to have a firm understanding of priority talent pipelines and screen candidates for eligibility
- Ensure focus on the right things through partnership with Recruiting Leaders to understand hi-priority areas, adjusting scope & priorities based on need
- Partnering with Employment Brand & Events team to ensure strong follow up with prospective candidates
- Utilize data to deliver joint engagement and accountability across recruiting and business partners
- Provide feedback and make recommendations on process improvements, technology, training requirements, etc.
- Accountable for the communication, tracking, and timely response to every employee referral and referrer per assigned area
- Responsible for developing creative sourcing strategies through events, tools, and communication channels to increase talent networks
- Share best practices to drive the best results for Recruiting Programs Work collaboratively with other Program Specialists to effectively manage demand
- Multiple years experience in Recruiting, Operations or a Consultative role
- 1+ year of sourcing or talent assessment experience
- Experiencing working within SLA's and reporting out on KPI's
- Data driven approach to defining priorities and sharing outcomes
- Strong written and oral communication skills; communicates effectively by adjusting style, tone and level of detail based on the audience
- Ability to accomplish daily tasks with minimal supervision and produce high quality work
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity independently
- Ability to manage multiple requisitions through process management and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail, familiarity with recruiting tools and the ability to prioritize competing demands
- Strong problem-solving, data analytics and reporting skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.