Stakeholder Engagement Lead with Yammer - London, United Kingdom,
To work within the Knowledge & Information Management (KIM) Team for an International Government Department to help improve a newly launched Office 365 intranet (the "DiploHub"), and related apps including Stream and Yammer; to ensure all the staff are able to find the information they need to do their jobs and use the new capability effectively.
You will act as the team lead for Yammer and its related communities, cascading knowledge to others in the team on using these to communicate and share knowledge effectively across the organisation Ensure online training content and guidance about Yammer is up-to-date and accurate and that relevant articles are added to the Learning Portal. Cascade knowledge to others within the Kim team. Support others within the organisation to use Yammer as an internal communications and knowledge sharing tool and provide support to community managers to ensure they are sustained and used effectively. Work within the team to deliver intranet content and guidance that is consistent with user-first standards, enforcing publishing standards as well as delivering content that is relevant, accessible, and mobile friendly. Design new content pages for the DiploHub and/or enhance existing material using the appropriate tools.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the below: -
- Experience of using Yammer and other internal systems as an internal tool for communicating and knowledge sharing; knowledge and experience of SharePoint for intranet publishing
- Good communication skills, flexible and able to adapt to changing circumstances. Knowledge of Office 365 applications and SharePoint Online.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Internal Communications experience
- Ideally you will have SC Clearance
If this role is of interest, please do apply ASAP with an up to date word version of your CV highlighting all your relevant experience