Strategic Delivery Advisor - West Midlands, United Kingdom,
Our client, based in the West Midlands, is currently recruiting for a Strategic Delivery Advisor on a temporary contract for six months initially. Our client is proud to specialise in the development of skills, innovation, transport, economic development and regeneration across the region.
The position is due to start on short notice on a full-time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Housing policy and strategy.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Engagement with key decision makers and influencers, both in developing policy initiatives and in practical application
* Provide expert policy guidance, advice and insight to help shape the organisations thinking on housing, regeneration, economic development, investment and infrastructure
* Prepare and present papers and briefings to decision-making boards and will work collaboratively with our partners to address those key policy areas of mutual interest in respect of housing and regeneration
* Dealing with local and national government bodies, our constituent partners and key stakeholders in both the public and private sectors
* Provide housing policy regeneration advice to customers, stakeholders and internal staff members
* Develop knowledge of housing policy and consult team members on policy and strategy ideas
* Housing policy and strategy experience
* Confidence working a busy and changing environment
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Housing; Policy & Strategy; Regeneration
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don't forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details