Strategic IT Procurement Officer - Havant, Hampshire, United Kingdom,
Strategic IT Procurement Officer, Reading / Havant, 3 months+, View to extend!
Good Morning! I'm currently looking for an experienced IT Procurement Officer to join a well known organisation based between Reading / Havant on an initial 3 month contract with a view to extend further.
I'm looking for someone that has the following experience / skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding stakeholder management ability
- Previous experience of running sourcing events
- Experienced in procuring IT Software / Cloud solutions (SaaS in particular).
- Outstanding Negotiation skills
- Highly-developed drafting and writing ability of commercial & contract clauses
- Proficient in Procurement related systems, such as Oracle, Emptoris and Achilles Utility Vendor Database
- Highly experienced in the sourcing the supply of goods, works and services
- Proven ability of guiding stakeholders throughout procurement process
If this is something you're interested in, please apply via the link below for immediate consideration!
Due to the urgency of this position, the successful applicant will need to have a 2 week notice period, as a maximum. Unfortunately, those that hold a longer notice period will not be considered.
Thanks in advance.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://en-gb/candidate-privacy