Strategic Investment Planning Manager - Yorkshire, United Kingdom,
The successful candidate will be expected to be responsible for the development, implementation and management of highly effective solutions to help their NHS partner organisations better finance, plan, utilise and dispose of equipment.
- You will be responsible for winning & delivering new opportunities to support NHS organisations procure and finance long term medical equipment replacement plans;
- Lead research, analytical, problem solving and solutions development activities to identify, develop, test and operationalise new innovative solutions to help hospitals better utilise and dispose of medical equipment;
- Present and pitch to customers and key stakeholders including senior management and functional specialists within the NHS;
- Facilitate workshops with clinical staff, medical equipment specialists and senior decision makers within NHS trusts, including Directors of Finance;
- Apply expert communication, project management and change management skills to lead and deliver projects working with cross functional specialists.
- Must have experience working within healthcare and/or the NHS;
- Strategic agility and broad knowledge of Healthcare sector and its requirements;
- Experience solutions development/delivery in a complex business with high challenge is essential;
- The ability to shape services from concept , though to delivery is an essential skillset and component for this role;
- Highly effective interpersonal skills, and be able to build and sustain relationships with individuals is a must for the successful candidate;
- The credibility and ability to operate effectively in a political landscape will be key;
- You should be comfortable in leading change and able to support others effectively through change.