Strategic Project Lead - Commercial Analytics - London, United Kingdom,
Commercial analytics & IT lead for global pharmaceutical company in London. Strong strategic leader in BI / CI
Your new company
Is a global pharmaceutical company based in London who are looking to add a strategic project leader with experience in commercial analytics / IT systems to their growing team in London.
They have an excellent corporate atmosphere and a strong pipeline.
Your new role
You will be joining an established commercial and business insights team to generate a strategic vision for the development, roll out and implementation of a new system within the commercial analytics section of their business.
This will involve developing strategies and delivering these to senior management, liaising with internal stakeholders and external vendors / systems providers. You will also be managing an analyst who will assist on delivery and implementation.
Main duties will include:
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to identify requirements / issues on a wider business level;
- Development and implementation of strategy for transformational change within the commercial analytics and reporting arm of the company's BI section;
- Work closely with external partners and internal development/analytics teams to identify and comprehend up and coming technologies, assess feasibility and put together roadmaps for implementation;
- Identify and assess shortfalls / requirements across analytics and reporting teams;
- Drive forward projects to ensure timelines are kept to / milestones hit;
- Dealing with third party vendors; and
- Leading and overseeing projects, ensuring effective timeline management.
This role can be worked part time (potentially 2-4 days a week) if required.
What you'll need to succeed
As well as excellent organisational, communication and analytical skills, you should have:
- A strong track record within pharmaceutical business intelligence, analytics, commercial IT or similar area within the pharma/biotech industry;
- Experience of working on projects across the UK & European pharmaceutical / healthcare market;
- Significant project management experience, including setting and managing timelines and milestones;
- A strong history of developing strategy and implementing this for large scale projects;
- Excellent people skills, with a demonstrated ability to influence decisions;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- A technical, business or scientific background, eg BSc, MSc or equivalent experience within IT, Business Management/Administration, life sciences or similar; and
- Working experience and knowledge of end-to-end IT software and systems solution delivery from idea conception, design, development and transition into production operations and maintenance.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to help shape and implement high level strategy for a transformational project within a global pharmaceutical company that will drive the business forward, a very generous daily rate, and an excellent working atmosphere.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me on .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career, especially as there are multiple business intelligence and insights opportunities available.
Keywords: IT, system, commercial, business, intelligence, analytics, analysis, BI, forecast, forecasting, strategic, project, leader, manager, management, director, stakeholder, rollout, strategy, data, clinical, development, asset, product, pharmaceutical, market, research, quant, finance, report, dashboard, Excel, Tableau, Qlik, Salesforce