Strategic Project Manager Parking - London, United Kingdom,
Strategic Project Manager (Parking)
*East London* *6 months plus* *£40 -42 per hour*
Our client are a Local Authority based in East London who are currently looking to bring on a consultant for a minimum of 6 months to deliver a range of Parking projects
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To project manage a wide range of parking related projects. Such projects could range from the production of new procedures, new business processes, technology changes, re-tendering exercises, new contracts as well as new build/maintenance projects.
To represent the service as determined by the Head of Parking on other corporate projects which have an impact on Parking Services.
To manage and implement those projects assigned to the post holder in the Annual Project Work Programme or as directed by the Head of Parking utilising Prince2 project management principles as appropriate.
To effectively manage the procurement and implementation of new projects be they new products, services and/or contracts.
To determine with the Head of Parking new/re-engineered methods of effective service delivery and to establish them as projects in their own right as part of the Annual Project Work Programme.
- Project Management experience for projects up to £1m value desirable.
- Evidence of successful completion of projects - on time and on budget essential.
- Experience in preparation of contract documents and procurement essential.
- Experience of identifying and controlling project risks.
Prince2 Practitioner desirable.
- Ability to use Word and Excel essential.
Please apply with submission of your CV and Michael Clark from our London CPE office will be in touch. For more information and a confidential discussion about the position, please do not hesitate to call us on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.