Strategy Consultant - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom,
The strategy consultant will support the delivery of a high-profile, priority work program contributing to the implementation (planning & operational set-up) of a New Operating Model. The candidate will lead the development of the workplace brief, encompassing physical, cultural and technology aspects of the working environment to encompass the development of an implementation plan and NWOW (New ways of working). This is a great opportunity for an articulate, analytical, hardworking and creative Strategy Consultant to provide meaningful contribution, supporting the clients strategic vision & ambition.
Selection of responsibilities & skills required;
- Work collaboratively with a project team of existing employees and business partners, building, delivering and communicating the implementation plan
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills, with proven ability to draft clear documents for internal and external audiences with varying degrees of expert knowledge;
- Effective end-to-end project management, you will need to be comfortable working at pace and managing conflicting priorities in a change centric environment
- Ability to meet tight deadlines is crucial demonstrating the flexibility to respond to last minute requests.
- Strategic advisory and commercial awareness with prior knowledge of best practice strategic/consultancy frameworks
- We are looking for high achievers, from a range of consultancy or change centric / delivery focused backgrounds. The ideal candidate will have a track record of strategy consulting from a boutique, corporate or advisory firm covering the following workstreams / activities;
- Target Culture / Mindset
- New Operating Models
- Implementation Planning
- Operational Set up
- Ways of Working
Please apply with full recent CV that reflects the role requirements - please also indicate availability.
The role is ideally for an immediate start.