Strategy Summer internship Osterley - Isleworth, Middlesex, United Kingdom,
Where will our future growth come from? What products and technologies should we invest in? How do we compete in an unpredictable market? Partner with our senior leaders to answer the big questions and help us define our strategic direction as we enter an exciting new chapter. We welcome different opinions and perspectives, and we'd love to hear your ideas. Impress us, and we may well offer you a full-time position on our Business strategy programme once you graduate - starting summer 2021.
What you'll be doing
- Support the delivery of key projects and lead on smaller-scale assignments
- Develop core skills in business strategy and planning, data analysis and interpretation, report writing and presenting
- Build networks and collaborate with other teams across the business
What you'll need to be
- In your penultimate year of university
- Studying for an undergraduate degree, in any subject
- An enthusiastic problem-solver, with numerical, presentation and IT skills
- An outside-the-box-thinker, brimming with ideas
- Collaborative and great with people
When to apply
The current closing date for applications is 5th January 2020. But things move quickly around here, so apply now to avoid disappointment.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk aboutOpen Date02 October 2019Closing Date05 January 2020