Supply Chain & Procurement Analyst - 6 month contract++ - Aldershot, Hampshire, United Kingdom,
Opportunity for a Supply Chain and Procurement Analyst to work alongside Head of Supply Chain during the review of their entire supply chain from 'procure to pay' to supplier review and selecton. UK and Internationally.
37.5 hour week based Aldershot.
Supply chain, Far East Supply, Incoterms, Demand planning, Reliable and dedicated, organized, Meticulous attention to detail, Strong work ethic, Calm head and problem solver, Team player, Flexible, Computer and IT literate.
- Procedural review and documentation - audit what is
- Running and distributing monthly reports.
- Communicating, liaising with and supporting other members of the supply chain team
- Recognising best practice and when not in place- implementing
- Review of all manufacturers / supplier for price, performance, supply, quality
- Preparing for weekly progress review meeting and planning objectives for week ahead.
- Updating project plan
- Identifying and collecting KPI's and other Procurement measurements
- Experience of working in a fast paced, procurement environment
- IT competent with a good level of knowledge within MS office including MS planner or other project management software.
- CIPS accredited or similar experience of procurement preferred but 100% not essential
- Capable of working from own initiative
- Experience of devising and implementing measurable procedures and processes
- Experience with working with an ERP/MRP system (SAP/Oracle etc)
- Good attention to detail and a good finisher
- Willing to learn & positive attitude.