Supply Chain Analyst - Maidenhead, Berkshire, United Kingdom,
The role is to assist in developing rolling projects in line with business model and growth. Assist with Identification and need for Offsite and Onsite storage, flow of business though Manufacture plant, Space demand during production, Customs Compliance projects, Authorised Economic Operator process mapping. Using your previous experience to assist in Import/export methodology and design, customs compliance development, warehousing and shipping overview, road haulage, Airfreight and Ocean freight data gathering for future RFQ projects. In office support. You will be part of a dynamic, warm and welcoming team of professionals. This position will be working within the logistics environment where you will assist in developing working solutions for Projects driving the process improvements though the business. Interaction will be with the Planning teams, Procurement Teams Operations Teams and Global tracking.
- Assisting the Global Logistics team in a Non Operational role for process development
- Assist in new and existing projects related to Warehouse identification need
- Assist in new and existing projects for Customs compliance
- Assist in new and existing projects for Import and Export Process Mapping
- Assist in new and existing projects for SharePoint storage and interrogation
- In Office support of the logistics management team whilst travelling
- Assist in developing Monthly KPI's and measurement tools to capture best working practices
Additional Ad-Hoc Duties: As with all roles, you may at times be required to carry out additional ad hoc duties. This may include supporting another departments, take on additional responsibilities and/or project work which impacts a certain department or the wider business.
- Have a proactive and forward-thinking attitude
- Ability to Prioritise.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Team work as well as individual work
- Confidence and Enthusiastic
- Liaise and develop excellent working relationship with internal departments
- Works well under pressure
- Flexible attitude and commitment to getting the job done
- Good written communication skills
- Methodical, thorough with great attention to detail with the ability to follow process and procedure.
- An excellent grasp of the written and spoken English language as well as sound Maths skills.
- Computer Literate, confident user of Microsoft Office. Word. Excel. An Advantage would be : Advanced Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, SAP, PowerPoint.
- Experienced Logistic professional worked with 3PLS and SAP
- Ideally experience of gaining AEO certification
- Relevant experience within a regulated environment
- Strong Logistics background
- mid-level candidate
- A confident and tenacious personality - self-starter
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.