Supply Chain Analyst - Maidenhead, Berkshire, United Kingdom,
Our client a global biotech/pharmaceutical company based in Maidenhead is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join their Global Logistics Team.
As a Supply Chain Analyst, you will be working within the logistics environment where you will assist in developing working solutions for Projects driving the process improvements though the business. Interaction will be with the Planning teams, Procurement Teams Operations Teams and Global tracking.
This Supply Chain Analyst role is a temporary assignment to start in October and will currently run until July 2020.
- Assisting the Global Logistics team in a Non-Operational role for process development
- Assist with Identification and need for Offsite and Onsite storage, flow of business through Manufacture plant, Space demand during production, Customs Compliance projects, Authorised Economic Operator process mapping.
- Using your previous experience to assist in Import/export methodology and design, customs compliance development, warehousing and shipping overview, road haulage, Airfreight and Ocean freight data gathering for future RFQ projects.
- Supply Chain Analyst will assist in new and existing projects related to Warehouse identification need
- Assist in new and existing projects for Customs compliance
- Assist in new and existing projects for Import and Export Process Mapping
- Assist in new and existing projects for SharePoint storage and interrogation
- In Office support of the logistics management team whilst travelling
- Assist in developing Monthly KPI's and measurement tools to capture best working practices
- Experienced Logistics or Freight Forwarding professional working with 3PLS and SAP is essential.
- Import/Export experience is essential as is a sound knowledge of customs.
- Ideally experience of gaining AEO certification.
- Relevant experience within a regulated environment (Pharma not essential).
- An excellent grasp of the written and spoken English language as well as sound Maths skills.
- Computer literate, confident user of Microsoft Office. Advanced Excel is essential and confidence with SharePoint, SAP and PowerPoint.