Supply Chain Analyst - Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom,
Think Specialist Recruitment are pleased to be working with a leading Head Office in Hemel Hempstead who are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst. The main purpose of this role will be to increase production stock levels and increase efficiency along with helping the supply chain run as smoothly as possible. Our client would like the right person to join their team as soon as possible - please get in touch with us today!
We are looking for candidates with an analytical mind and strong business acumen. The successful candidate will have great problem solving skills and attention to detail and ideally will need experience in SAP and MRP systems. We are looking to speak with anyone who has experience within logistics and supply chain processes.
This positions would suit someone immediately available and looking for a short term contract, our client are initially looking for someone to provide support for 2-3 weeks to start and then will be reviewing the position. The positions will be office based in the Hemel Hempstead Industrial area, free parking is provided and this contract will be paying between £14 and £17 per hour dependant on experience.
Overview of duties:
- To manage the supply chain data as per agreed targets - this will include analysis, designing and presenting monthly supply chain metrics
- To produce monthly internal reports to measure performance and trends
- To identify and solve complex problems using analytics and business judgement
- Plan and implement projects
- Effectively monitor stock levels and delivery performance levels and communicate collectively any inventory level risks and planned changes to any short/long term customer requirements
- To regularly track KPI's and report on supply chain performance
- Effectively communicate with internal and extrenal contacts, suppliers and factories
- Seek and identify cost savings opportunities
- Examine current processes and implement or recommend improvements
- With support of the current team, process any customer credit/debit notes and rebates
- A minimum of 2-3 Years within a Supply Chain Analyst role
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Experience in SAP and MRP systems
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g. inventory planning)
- Analytical mind
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Immediately available to start in early September
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support