Supply Chain Assistant - Maternity Cover - Doncaster, Yorkshire, United Kingdom,
The successful Supply Chain Assistant will have full responsibility for supplier qualification, product sourcing and pricing related matters from both a savings and business continuity perspective.
- Working closely with suppliers, creating supplier accounts
- Initiating and providing updates regarding quotations
- Long-term and short-term forecasting
- Raising purchase orders
- Inventory management of all on site stock
- Arranging samples for R&D projects
- Analysing data and information strategically
- General day-to-day activities to support the Strategic Purchasing Manager/Department
- Previous experience working within a busy sourcing environment/team
- Strong IT skills with knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good communication skills
- 3 years' experience in a supply chain/purchasing role
If you would like to know more about this position please submit your CV or alternatively email me.
Elevation Business Support is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on Customer Service positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you...... click apply for full job details