Supply Chain Associate - Speke - Speke, Lancashire, United Kingdom,
Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health. Since their start they have been working to empower veterinarians, food producers, and all those concerned with animal health with the tools needed to help animals live healthy lives.
The role will be based at our clients site in Speke, an area of Liverpool close to the boundaries of the Metropolitan Borough of Knowsley. It is 7.7 miles south east of the city centre making it easily accessible via car and boasts great public transport links.
The focus of this role is to ensure the Production Schedule is developed for assigned product(s) to meet customer requirements. You will be responsible for setting up and maintaining a 24 month Master Production schedule for assigned products. This must be done to a strict timetable on a monthly basis and discussed with Work Centres Leaders and Alliance Partners prior to approval.
- Inventory Management Ownership for assigned products.
- Present inventory review on a monthly basis and drive key decisions.
- Use metrics to influence work centre owners and ensure appropriate actions are raised and implemented including Contract Manufacturers.
- Run 'What If' scenarios when required to ensure the Master Schedule is optimised from both a supply chain and manufacturing perspective.
- Drive resolution of capacity constraints within work centres. Ensure any major capacity issues are escalated appropriately.
To succeed in this role you will come from a strong supply chain background, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry and supply chain experience in direct operations, and familiarity with GMP and other regulatory requirements. You will be CPIM/MCIP qualified or be working towards certification. Experience in production planning/scheduling and with SAP/APO would be an advantage.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45699 in all correspondence.