Supply Chain Lead - London, United Kingdom,
The Purpose of the role:
- Develop Supply Chain information sources to improve decision making
- Coordinate all analytics activities for the integrated global procurement team
- Coordinate all supply chain compliance analytics and reporting
- Develop standardised reporting and KPI measurements for the Procurement function
- Track, collate and publish KPI and reporting packs to measure Procurement internal efficiencies and performance
- Track, collate and publish regular savings performance data and forecasts
- Manage relationships with Third Party and internal data providers , including updates and improvements to the overall procurement spend
- Work with and support the multi-geography subsidiaries' analytics and compliance teams to set clear data management and reporting standards and practices and ensure understanding and compliance with the reporting and data management requirements.
- Provide insights and recommendations based on analysis, research, industry trends, benchmarking, and best practices
- Define and maintain company standard methodologies and tools to support the definition of commodity strategies and supply chain designs
- Define and maintain company standard methodologies and tools to support Supplier development and performance improvement actions
- Cultural sensitivity and experience working in a multi-cultural and matrixed environment
- Strong analytics skills and data structuring abilities
- Demonstrated ability to forge close business relationships an influence with internal and external stakeholders
- Project and Change management experience with strong leadership, team development and cross-functional stakeholder management skills
- Ability to communicate complex concepts using real world data
- Decision Making/Problem Solving - able to make decisions in complex/ambiguous situations and with incomplete data
- Project management capability for complex, multi-business projects; financial dexterity, combined with a clear understanding of the cost and margin drivers of this type of business
- Collaborative team player able to work across businesses and geographies
- Excellent inter-personal skills and strong stake-holder management
- Demonstrated data manipulation and analysis skills
- Understanding of Supply Chain principles and concepts
- Financial and business acumen
- Experience using data analytics tools / systems and handling 'big data'
- Ideally 5+ years experience in a manufacturing industry / business
- Ideally 5+ years' experience in a multi-geography, multi-system business
- Ideally experience in successfully working with and influencing in remote, networked team
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.