Supply Chain Lead - Portsmouth, Hampshire, United Kingdom,
6 months contract
£20.62 per hour LTD
Our client is a leading defence organisation based in Portsmouth who are looking for a Supply chain Lead to join there busy team.
To provide supply chain leadership and guidance to support customer performance improvement, business development and through life cost optimization for the COM. To contribute to development of the supply chain function to harness opportunities for the COM, the function and wide strategic initiatives. To provide governance, to the COM for all processes associated with the Supply of good and services. To manage employee resources to optimize resources and develop talent. To lead, to participate in and to interface with the COM on all things Supply related to provide bid support, strategic development, and operational performance management tactical issue resolution to ensure COM revenue, performance and customer satisfaction targets are achieved.
* Delivery of all aspects of COM Support contractual performance including supplier performance management.
* Develop a communications structure to manage Supply Chain status, performance, and critical issues management within a project and functional management structure.
* Ensure full compliance with Systems Maritime Services Supply Chain processes, policies and procedures.
* Ensure that all quality requirements and standards are met in the delivery of all work packages and ensure the relevant quality control measures are adhered to
* Establish and maintain strong relationships with all key stakeholders, including customer and suppliers, maintaining regular communication and managing expectations
* Establish, agree and deliver with stakeholders the required plans to meet schedule, cost and quality requirements.
* Manage the risks and opportunities within the COM using the appropriate business processes to ensure these are effectively and appropriately addressed, escalating where necessary for senior and / or independent decision making and support
* Financially plan and achieve the COM'd financial objectives for orders, sales, margin and cash, contributing to the overall business Integrated Business Plan for current and future periods as required.
* Monitor and report SC project performance for schedule, technical, quality and financial objectives
Please submit your CV now to be considered for this position. Danni Burke is the consultant managing this assignment and can be contacted on if you have you any queries. REF.827816
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.