Supply Chain Manager - Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom,
Our growing client based in Biggleswade is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their purchasing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity and a great time to join the expanding business.
Your key repsonsibilities will be:
- Buidling and maintaining realtionships with new and existing suppliers.
- Day to day management of a purchasing team.
- Forecasting levels of product demand.
- Negotiating and maintaining expenditure.
- Liaising with various deparments to ensure product availibility.
Candidates will need to:
- Possess strong commerical and analytical skills
- Be a team player with the ability to delegate and manage effectively
- Be motivativated and hard working with a positive attitiude
- Strong previous supply chain experience
The hours are 8:00-17:30 Monday-Friday.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
This is a Temporary-Permanent Opportunity
Please send your CV to to be considered for the role.
or call Lynette or Emma on 0167
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.