Supply Chain Planning Analyst - Peterborough - Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom,
Supply Chain Planning Analyst - Peterborough
Initial 6 month contract - up to £21.50 per hour (Limited or Umbrella contract basis)
Have you worked in supply chain planning within a busy manufacturing environment? Are you adept at using spreadsheets to analyse data? If your answer is "yes" and you like working in a busy environment where no two days are the same this might just be the contract for you
We are looking for a Supply Chain Planning Analyst to join our client's Global Purchasing department in Peterborough on an initial 6 month contract.
What makes this role interesting?
- Great culture - strong individuals working together as a team, building excellent relationships across the business.
- A Global supply base.
- Excellent working partnerships with suppliers.
- Working for an industry leader working in category management, open eyes to world-class suppliers.
What would you do?
- You will be supporting the Supply chain team and be responsible for ensuring supply chain targets are achieved for inventory reduction, increased inventory turns, and improved order-to-delivery results.
- Provide data reporting to facility project teams.
- Work with colleagues and 3rd party providers to drive supply chain improvements.
- Analyse value stream supply chain constraints and make corrective action as required.
What are we looking for?
- You will have a track record of providing supply chain systems analytical support, within a busy manufacturing environment.
- A knowledge of Lean supply chain principles.
- A strong team player with excellent communication skills.
- The ability to solve complex problems.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills, particularly in Excel (e.g. look ups and pivot tables).
- APCIMS, CPIM or CSPC qualified - desirable.
For further information please contact Gayle on
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. The role is being made available by the end client on a contract/interim basis. To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.