Supply Chain Scheduler - Slough, Berkshire, United Kingdom,
I have an exciting role for a Supply Chain Scheduler to work for a major FMCG client in Slough. Do you have SAP, R2T and Excel experience? Do you have fantastic organisational skills and can work well under pressure? Then this is the perfect planner role for you.
Ensuring the smooth supply of chocolate as a SFG to our co-manufacturers the chocolate supply scheduler is responsible for all aspects of planning and scheduling the transportation of liquid chocolate to multiple stakeholders throughout the UK & Europe.
The role requires excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task, and a key team player with the ability to stand alone when necessary. A working knowledge of SAP, R2T, DFM and Excel would be beneficial.
Tasks involved are;
- Day to Day communication with co-manufacturers, planning teams & hauliers to ensure the loading and delivery schedules are up to date at all times
- Generating Purchase orders and associated references in SAP for confirmed orders from the co-manufacturing teams
- Input confirmed orders in the raw material and chocolate production system (R2T) to create accurate demand visibility.
- Plan & book all tanker movements from SLO, VEG, JAN & external manufacturers to provide smooth supply of chocolate to co-manufacturers.
- Maintain and update delivery schedule database
- Create and distribute a weekly forecast showing co-manufacturers tonnage requirements over the next 12-18 weeks
- Create and distribute a weekly forecast showing tanker and haulage requirements over the next 12-18 weeks
- Liaise with chocolate planning and production team ensuring the latest information is available
- Maintain and monitor contract levels with external manufacturers
- Monitor inbound invoices for discrepancies/inconsistencies to ensure a smooth invoice clearance process
- Create and generate a weekend report detailing all tanker movements Friday - Sunday
- Generate and distribute Certificates of analysis to relevant parties and ensure results are within set parameters.
- Where necessary follow up with co-manufacturers when weekly orders have not been received.
- Realign current schedule when short notice changes are required and communicate to all stakeholders
On a day to day basis you will communicate and interact with multiple stakeholders across the UK and Europe, a truly pivotal role and a great opportunity.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy