Sustainment Governance Lead / Business Analyst / Process & Gover - London, United Kingdom,
Ignata Consulting are seeking a Business Analyst / Consultant to join us as 'Sustainment Governance Lead' onsite with a public sector client based in Central London, and Croydon.
This is initially a 6-12 month project, with a day rate between £550 - £800 (Outside IR35), dependant on experience. You must be available to start before November 1st.
You MUST be SC cleared to be considered for this role.
Working alongside the Policing and Public Protection Technology Sustainment Lead, you will join a small project team within the Digital, Data and Technology Group.
In this role you play a key role in shaping how PPPT services will be governed and operate in a BAU environment, along with scoping the governance of the PPPT Sustainment organisation, including establishing a comprehensive map of current and to-be governance, and identifying governance and processes required to agree these provisions with the business. You will lead on the development and agreement of a future funding model PPPT live services.
- Mapping/analysing the as-is organisation, then defining the business functions that need to be established to support the 'to-be' operations.
- Planning/facilitating the transition of PPPT from a programme management structure into a BAU Sustainment model with a specific interest in funding and governance.
- Delivery of funding and governance principles.
Key Experience needed:
- Public Sector Governance Model (or similar) - experience mapping business processes that represent the current structure and future design of a product or service
- Organisation Design - design and implementation of an integrated organisational structure, role profiles, culture, performance measures, competencies and skills to enable change
- Project Management - development and implementation of business processes to meet defined business needs; acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales and quality.
- Stakeholder Engagement - Strong communications, relationship building, negotiation and influencing skills; able to ensure that advice regarding the service specialism is acted upon.
- Business Analysis - Methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of business functions and processes.
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- Public Sector Funding Models (or similar) - strategy and plans, policies and processes for the accounting, budgeting and charging of IT service and resources
- Knowledge and Understanding of the government digital agenda
- Knowledge and Understanding of Law Enforcement Operating Models
On applying please:
- Ensure you are SC Cleared.
- Outline your suitability for this role, aligned with the experience required.