System & Process Change Lead - Flackwell Heath, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom,
This is an opportunity for the right individual to join a growing, blue-chip business at an exciting time of change and development, to lead the Operational arm of all system & process development related to new overseas markets & Partners.
The successful candidate in this Systems & Process Change Lead role, based in High Wycombe, will be fully accountable for driving business change through systems & processes relevant to the business - liaising with all relevant shared service departments ensuring that the business needs both current & future, are always met.
You will own & manage the overall working procedures and processes within the business and all relevant internal departments, ensuring processes are created, documented and managed effectively in line with changing business requirements
- Have knowledge of base finance systems in use in the business, specifically having expert knowledge of the Microsoft Navision Operating system, and of telemetry driven, consumer facing operating systems
- Understanding of the billing processes used to generate, validate and operate partner invoicing
- Engage with stakeholders across a range of projects (specifically finance, business admin, IT, sales and marketing) to understand implications on business administration and ensure these are scoped and completed within projects, and troubleshoot once projects are live
- Devise and oversee a range of short-term manual finance processes for initial market pilots, promotions and trials, ensuring auditability and minimising control risk
- Engage with finance team and central finance teams (inc. CAS, AR & AP, financial controls) to understand and execute the above