Talent Acquisition Consultant - Marlow, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom,
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a global company who is leading within their field. They are looking for a strong experienced Talent Acquisition Consultant to join their busy team. The ideal candidate will be self-starting and passionate about their role. They will be a creative Talent Acquisition Consultant who is dedicated to sourcing and acquiring the talent that will take a major play in their ambitious growth.
You will be an expert in sourcing and retaining talent and will thrive in a fast-paced environment and can demonstrable excellent research and sourcing skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Masterful use of recruitment partners including LinkedIn
- Sourcing and identifying high-quality talent
- Arranging and leading interviews and assessment days where appropriate
- Excellent understanding of and adhering to budgeting
- Strong negotiation with recruitment suppliers and candidates
- Fluent in spoken and written English
The following would also be an asset:
- Experience of various psychometric tools
- Strong understanding of the assessment or talent management market place
You will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle, from candidate attraction to offer and acceptance with the successful applicant. You will act as a vital brand ambassador and strengthen external awareness of the business as they grow.
This position is a 3 month contract with possibility to extend. The candidate must have immediate availability. Please do not hesitate to apply if you have the relevant experience.