Technical Manager NeXC Architecture - Slough, Berkshire, United Kingdom,
*** TECHNICAL MANAGER NeXC ARCHITECTURE WANTED IN SLOUGH & WITH SOME WORKING FROM HOME ***
You must have a high level knowledge on the overall NeXC architecture and some knowledge on several of the components/platforms to include but not limited to:- CSFP (NCM + Data Lake), Hadoop, Hive, Linux, Windows, Kubernetes, & so forth.
- Building scripts (Bash, Python, Perl) for possibly required automation activities.
- Understand how to access and monitor the several system components through the existing monitoring tools (Graphana) or if needed create new ones (script based).
- Support network connectivity and HW issues as well as support opening tickets to 3rd party suppliers.
- Monitor data integration activities (report on outages, analyze system stability, data quality analysis, late arrival).
- Create system wide reports with platform+data status.
- Interact with customer on the data integration aspects and provide information on problems
- Travel may be required.
- 3 month contract (possible extension)
- Pay TBC
- Start dates asap
IF YOU ARE A TECHNICAL MANAGER NeXC ARCHITECTURE AND LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE THEN APPLY NOW !!!..... click apply for full job details