Technical Project Manager - Finance Programme - Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom,
Technical Project Manager - Finance Programme
Welwyn Garden City
Salary: £65,000 + Benefits
A MARKET LEADING Retail client based in Welwyn Garden City require an accomplished Project Manager to join them for an exciting and challenging engagement. For this opportunity you will be an Ajilon employee working on site with the client while being rewarded with a strong salary, 5% bonus, holidays, pension, certification opportunities and more!
This vacancy is to project manage the Technology delivery of Finance Programme
You will be responsible for
Whilst specific responsibilities will be dependent upon the changing needs of the business, the following provides an overview of key responsibilities:
- Create, track and report on plan to deliver the project goals, including the integrated implementation plan.
- Manage project activity, relationships, interdependencies and constraints projects.
- Identify, report on and track potential risks and issues, dependencies and constraints.
- Collaborate with, influence and build positive relationships with Business stakeholders, Technology colleagues in order to facilitate successful project delivery.
- Contribute to and support Finance Programme status reporting and other activities as required
- Facilitate discussions between Technology teams enabling delivery
- Environment Management.
You will need
An ideal candidate must have demonstrated below key skills in their current and past roles:
- Have a proven record of delivering projects.
- Have experience of building credible relationships and influencing senior management & leadership teams
- Strong Project, Stakeholder & Programme management skills.
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be employed by ourselves as an Ajilon Consultant working onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become an employee of this fast growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration!