Technology Programme Lead (O365) - 18 Month FTC - London, United Kingdom,
Are you an experienced Technology Programme Lead, looking for a new challenge, enabling and delivering a wide a range of digital technology and transformation across a large organisation?
Southwark Council are looking to appoint a TechnologyProgramme Lead to join their Technology & Digital Services. As part of our Digital Journey and the changing landscape of working we are looking to optimise technologies around Microsoft 365 including Exchange online, SharePoint, OneDrive. This programme will be keen in enabling us to create a more collaborative environment for our staff and build a more agile and flexible workforce for the future to ensure the consistent delivery of high-quality services to our local community
Working in Technology & Digital Services means you will join a committed, diverse and ambitious team helping to make the borough a better place for all and drive innovation in our services
You will be key to the delivery of our digital strategy, driving innovation around and the delivery of the innovative workplace solutions including, Microsoft 365 and Video Conference tools as well as other technologies that will drive efficiencies in the way we work and enable better engagement for our services and community. You will be responsible for providing effective leadership and management for major projects that will contribute to the continuous improvement of the Council.
Leading, motivating, and inspiring project teams that will be responsible for managing new technology transformation projects to achieve the Council's objectives and ensuring the workforce is fit for the future. As a senior role within the Programme team you will work closely with our delivery partner, and be expected to manage programme dependencies, risks, issues and budget as well as matrix management for project resources to ensure project governance, quality and best practice is in place to enable the successful delivery of projects and programmes.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of managing large digital transformation programmes and projects especially projects around Microsoft 365 implementation, as well as other key business technology transformation projects
- Experience of managing and motivating project teams including experience of managing internal and external resources as part of large programmes of working
- Worked within fast-paced, large and delivery focused environments, using a variety of methodologies and techniques including MSP, Prince2 and Agile.
- Experience of defining, documenting, and managing full programme and project lifecycle within a complex environment from inception through to implementation, including resource, budget and change management.
- Experience of building and maintaining collaborative relationships across organisational boundaries and stakeholder groups including internal and external partners to enable the smooth delivery of complex projects.
- The ability to explain technical issues to non-technical colleagues, and to write clear reports and other formal documentation for solution evaluations and deployments is essential.
As an employer of choice, Southwark Council offers an extensive benefits package including:
- A competitive salary package of £51, 663 - 64, 725 per annum plus additional allowance of £2724
- 33 days leave plus an addition 8 bank holidays.
- Offers great flexibility including several days working from home
- Excellent pension scheme
Close Date: Monday 28th September
Please note Virtual Interviews will be held on Friday 9th October
For more information, please contact Hannah Groves or Amanda Whicher at Hays Technology...... click apply for full job details