Telecoms Installation Coordinator - Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom,
Nelson Permanent Placements are currently recruiting for an Installations Co-Ordinator to work for our client who are leading IT & Telecommunications Company based in the Shropshire area.
To be considered for this role you must have strong customer service skills and have a strong passion for IT & Telecommunications.
The ideal applicant will have experience working in an operations role utilising excel within a business environment.
Full training will be provided however, a strong admin background, excellent customer service skills along with intermediate Microsoft, Excel and Word ability and an excellent telephone manner are a must in this diverse role.
Salary - Negotiable Dependant on experience
· Project manage, plan and provide administrative support within the Installations Team.
· Ensure all new installations are planned and completed within the appropriate target deadlines and Service Level Agreements.
· Co-ordinate the installation; interacting with engineers, 3rd party suppliers and customers in a professional manner.
· Working closely with other teams within the Operations Department, help and support.
· Regularly keep the customer informed as the installation progresses, update them with any delays, key dates, project plans.
· Take ownership of all installations assigned to you and remain fully involved until completion.
· Maintain systems, updating data base with progress and customer information.
· A warm, positive, confident professional, adaptable to change and evolving requirements.
· Detail focused, ability to multi task and plan.
· A willingness to embrace our technology, products, services and platforms.
· A team player, who engages with the relevant colleagues and departments necessary to enhance the customer experience.
· Administration, service or operations background or possess similar transferable skills.
· Minimum 2 years working in a business office environment.
How to Apply:
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Nelson Permanent Placements Ltd. The services of Nelson Permanent Placements Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed...... click apply for full job details