Traceability Transformation Change Mgmt Communication Lead - Slough, Berkshire, United Kingdom,
I have an exciting opportunity for a Traceability Transformation Change Management Communication Lead to join a major FMCG client in Slough.
The Traceability Transformation program will deliver End to End Traceability, across all business units, in less than 4 hours (One Up, One Down). The program will initially focus on the accelerated deployment of existing business and system Traceability supporting capabilities (Market Traceability, Testing and Conformance, Inbound Traceability and Veritas) but will grow to include future facing capabilities and technologies as they evolve (ERP agnostic API, Blockchain, etc).
The program will span over the next 3 years (until end of 2021) and be cross region and cross function. It will cover more than 70 business units around the world and 100+ Market Warehouses. Quality and Food Safety and Supply Chain Unit function will be the primary impacted population.
Critical to this Global program is the ability to engage a wide range of key stakeholders in all segments in order to create a positive environment for the deployment of this complex project. The position will support both the Global, regional and local teams in designing their engagement and communication strategy. The communication / engagement is at the service of the wider change management strategy and therefore this role reports to the global change lead. The candidate will need to understand the high level functional components of the program in order to be able to contribute to change management and deliver the appropriate communication activities.
- Communication Strategy , Plan Creation and Execution in service of the change management strategy
- Develop/review the global communication plan for Traceability Transformation program & execute as per the proposed plan using innovative technologies.
- Develop the communication toolkit to be used across the program.
- Support the creation and deployment of the global / Regional/ Local communication plan
- Establish /maintain visual identity for the program and materials
- Communication Strategy and Plan Development
- In collaboration with the Global Change lead and Pillar change leads, review communication requirements, define R&Rs and deliver / support as per the plan. Communication & engagement will need to happen at several levels: Global , Pillar level, regional for Market traceability , Segment for Veritas and Local
- Ensure that communication follows/ build on communication process & tools.
- Create & maintain program identity, through naming, visual identity, toolkits for newsletter/ mails, etc.
- Communication Plan Execution
- Work in partnership with Corporate Communications and the various workstreams leads to integrate change communication activities into their project plans for different impacted associate groups.
- Develop, produce and deploy relevant repeatable communication material and process for global, regional and local teams
- Establish cockpit to track communication delivery activities
- Consult and coach project team members to identify, analyze, prepare, and execute communication events
- Design and support Program events and conferences when appropriate
- Deliver any ad hoc communication materials
- When appropriate, work with external 3rd party agencies to deliver any communication materials that require specifics skills ( ie video creation).
- Work with global change lead and pillar leads on specific changes activities ( at global or pillar level)
To do this role you'll need:
Education & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree in related field (business, human resources, communications) Master's degree a plus
- Minimum 7-10 years in change management ( project, program) and/or communication type of role.
- has worked in a project/ program environment as project manager, PMO, communication manager or change manager.
- Is willing to understand and learn supply chain and quality functional areas as the person will need to understand what changes we are driving with this program.
- Ability to drive communications through the innovative use of technologies
- Experience in communications and ability to produce accurate and consistent materials with good attention to detail
- Key partner experience with the Corporate Affairs community or Communications functions and agencies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Creative, flexible and enjoy working in a complex, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent networker, easily builds rapport remotely, and experienced in delivering activities through others
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy