Training Consultant -Financial Services - Kent, United Kingdom,
A exciting new opportunity has become available for a Training Consultant to join a successful client based in the Medway area.
The successful candidate will support the People Development team with the design and delivery of a range of learning activities and coaching of stakeholders.
- Delivering core learning content including inductions and L&D soft skills
- Effectively engaging with stakeholders and Learning Consultancy to develop Training requests
- Designing learning material for delivery
- Reporting on agreed KPI's
- Create training documents
- Development of learning activity budget and gain agreement from budget holders
- Review and redesign to improve learner experience, meet People Development Quality measures and Learning Effectiveness Evaluation KPIs
- 2 years previous experience in the design and delivery of a wide range of learning orientated workshops and coaching sessions is essential
- Previous experience in the delivery of L&D activities relating to Company Induction, role specific Inductions, Systems Training and L&D soft skills, is desirable
- Motivated, customer focused and conscientious individual
- Existing experience designing and delivering a wide range of learning orientated workshops and coaching sessions
- Knowledge of the Training Cycle