Transformation Programme Manager - London, United Kingdom,
Our client within public sector is looking for an experienced Transformation Programme Manager (umbrella / inside IR35) paying £450/day. The role is offered until Feb 2020 with a potential to go permanent working 35 hour per week Mon to Friday.
As a Transformation Programme Manager, you will be responsible for the leadership and delivery of projects and programmes within our Support Services Programme. Currently this includes significant work with Customer Services (including libraries and one stop shops), Channel shift, Business Support, and projects with the Revenues and Benefits services.
- Responsible for standards across the programme, monitoring progress and intervening as necessary to ensure best practice.
- Dealing with senior leaders, politicians and the public.
- Part of our leadership team you will be responsible for helping to shape corporate standards and further developing our offer to the rest of the organisation.
- Mentor and support staff across our matrix managed service and have line management of a small team within it.
- Focused on outcomes, your priority will be that projects deliver change rather than just products.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Successful candidates will have significant experience of project and programme delivery across multiple organisations / disciplines.
- Professional qualifications are required (APM, Prince2, DSDM or similar).
- Experience of change management as a discipline
- working in the public sector would be an advantage
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy