Transformation and Change Lead - Inside IR35 - London, United Kingdom,
Are you an experienced Transformation and Change Lead with strong organisational design and development abilities? Our client is recruiting a contractor to work with them on an initial 3 month term to take part in a large cross-government programme. Take a look at the below info:
As Transformation and Change Lead, you will:
- Working across the People function and business leads to plan and deliver projects for Organisation Design and Change requirements
- Lead a team to establish and identify organisation capability for TGS services
- Work closely with the Security Professions Development team to align the security profession framework to OD
- Work closely with HRBPs to develop resourcing and capability plans
- Overseeing project management of transfers in and out under TUPE/COSOP and ensure best practice implemented to ensure minimal delays and impact to work streams
- Provide change management expertise and help to deliver change activity while supporting teams to understand and implement change confidently and successfully.
- People management of a small team ensuring HR functions relating to line management duties are fulfilled
- Significant experience in producing Organisation Design methodology and TUPE/COSOP compliance and all related processes
- Strong successful track record of Change Management
- The experience to measure resource capability
- The skills and ability building and sustaining effective working relationships in a complex multi-agency environment.
- Experience leading the development of operating models
It would be great to also have:
- Valid SC Clearance
- Public sector experience
If this sounds like you, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our PSR team now.
"In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment, and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different."