User Researcher - Change - City, London, United Kingdom,
Interim User Researcher, Central Government - Change Team, £400 Per Day Umbrella, 6 Months, London
Your new company
Based within the 'Change Team' you will support colleagues and the wider business, either dedicated to one larger programme of work or at times across several smaller projects. Located within a sub-core team of Business Analyst and User Research specialists you will be expected to maintain the high standards of delivery and quality by adhering to user centred design principles; producing robust and methodologically correct user insights and evidence, as well as positively contributing to the ongoing development of skills and capabilities across the whole of Change.
Your new role
Day to day, you will:
* Support the Change Team to deliver its portfolio of projects and programmes
* Plan and schedule primary and secondary research activities using appropriate methods, at all project lifecycle stages, to build user insights, evidence, data and analyses that gain understanding of user, business, product, service, business, stakeholder needs (in line with user centred design principles)
* Work closely with Change Team, end users and multi-disciplinary teams to identify and incorporate user research findings into product, service and or process design
* Consider and research the full range of users who rely on the organisations services
What you'll need to succeed
Initially you will require Central Government experience. You will have a demonstrable passion for user-centred design, with extensive experience of:
* Challenging assumptions and putting users first.
* Both qualitative and quantitative user research and research methodologies and use of these methods to implement the most appropriate approach for projects and programmes.
* Implementing the full research lifecycle, from designing research, planning, identifying and recruiting participants, conducting and moderating research, analyses, eliciting findings and insights, and translating findings, evidence and analyses into recommendations, options, adoption rates, benefits realised, lessons learned and next steps.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be able to enhance you Central Government Programme experience. This role will pay £400 Per Day via Umbrella company and will last 6 months.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.