Value Evidence Outcomes Director - Brentford, Middlesex, United Kingdom,
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
This Value Evidence Outcomes Director role will be based at our clients site in Brentford, Greater London.
£150 per hour PAYE, DOE.
Value Evidence Director Role:
- VEO input into the Integrated Evidence Plan (IEP) in select pipeline assets/indications.
- VEO Projects supporting the IEP, bringing required technical knowledge and ensuring high quality of deliverables.
- Specific sub-teams, projects, or external collaborations as identified through interactions with VET (Value Evidence Team) including health outcomes, epidemiology, statistics, clinical, medical affairs and potentially lead the VET.
- Transparency of evidence generation activities within the Franchise markets to the IET.
- Masters degree or higher in Health outcomes, patient reported outcomes, health economics, epidemiology, pharmacy, health or life sciences.
- Significant experience in health outcomes or an aligned discipline/function.
- Pharmaceutical experience that includes: Drug development and/or and launch experience in support of value evidence generation.
- Leadership, networking, communication and influencing skills to work effectively in a complex matrix environment.
- Self-motivated ownership and accountability for projects, move them forward, and deliver with minimal supervision.
- Strong technical knowledge in key areas including economic modelling and observational studies.
For more information or to apply for this Value Evidence Outcomes Director position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48718.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK...... click apply for full job details