Workday Change Manager - Hertfordshire, United Kingdom,
Workday Change Manager - German Speaking - Hertfordshire/Frankfurt - Up to £750 per day
Investigo have been engaged by our FTSE 250 global client who are seeking a Workday Change Manager on their Global Workday Transformation Programme. The role will have a defining impact on the growth strategy in Germany, supporting a multimillion-pound change agenda
You will have the opportunity to:
- Deliver Change into the organisation through advisory and application of best practices in change management
- Successfully develop critical change plan in line with overall programme strategy
- Leverage change plans with key senior stakeholders
- Work with various cross functional teams, SME's and stakeholders to deliver a clear change agenda in line with the Workday project
- C-suite level stakeholder engagement in complex environments
- Workday change management experience
- German speaking is essential
- In depth knowledge of change management best practice methodologies
- Previous experience of working on global change programmes
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to heavily impact an organisational change agenda. Playing a key role in the implementation of Workday across the business.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply, email your CV to Robert Cormac-Walshe at , or call and ask for me.