Workday payroll integration specialist - global technology - Essex, United Kingdom,
A leading global technology organisation is looking for a Workday Payroll specialist for a 9 month FTC. You will be playing a key role supporting the implementation of their Workday HRIS and payroll system and assisting with the project lifecycle from discovery to build, training, UAT support, parallel and live training. Working within a professional and collaborative environment, you will be utilising your experience and really adding value.
- Implementing the full lifecycle of the Workday payroll system for the UK & Spain
- Ensuring the current system is accurate for the smooth migration of data
- Ensuring HRIS reflects the current company policies and processes
- Meeting the statutory requirements within payroll for UK & Spain
- Making sure there is a robust system in place for the data integration into Workday
- Providing end to end systems testing
- Working closely with the vendor, HR Manager and Project leads to ensure a seamless integration
- Working with the data conversion team to help convert legacy data into Workday
- Creating guides on how to use the system for HR, Payroll, User & Manager
- Post go live support for HR and the business
- You must be a payroll specialist with previous experience working with Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft or ADP, ideally as a Superuser.
- Prior conversion or data integration experience is a distinct advantage
- Must have experience of managing payroll in an international, matrix organisation
- Must have up to date knowledge of UK payroll legislation
- Demonstrate functional knowledge across the HR function including core HR, benefits, compensation and payroll.
- Demonstrate excellent strong stakeholder and project management skills
- Ability to deliver high quality work to tight timescales
- Strategic thinker, excellent problem solving skills and influencing different business areas and management levels