Youth Engagement Advisor - Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom,
Be in the business of better futures.
By delivering NCS, our client is helping to build a generation of confident, independent and aspirational young people. With our clients help, tens of thousands are embarking on exhilarating experiences, building better skills for work and life, and exploring and discovering their place in the world.
Be a Youth Engagement Advisor
NCS is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for 15 to 17 year olds. It is a unique programme mixing fun, discovery and challenge, designed to build confidence and prepare young people for their journey into adulthood.
This is an important role in which you will recruit young people onto the National Citizen Service (NCS) programme. The role will involve working in a fast-paced environment engaging a diverse mix of 15-17-year olds and managing a caseload of schools.
In brief you will:
- Be accountable for driving consistent strong performance via recruitment events such as school assemblies and youth groups.
- Present to large audiences of young people creating enthusiasm and a passion to take part in NCS via schools, colleges & youth group events.
- Deliver strong sales pitches when working on recruitment stalls to sell the NCS experience to young people.
- Build and maintain relationships with a wide range of key stakeholders including teachers, parents/guardians, community leaders, governors etc. to gain support for NCS.
- Proactively identify new opportunities to recruit young people onto the programme.
Join our client
In return for your hard work our client provides a competitive benefits package including two days off per year for charity or community work and a day's annual leave to enjoy your birthday!
Join our clients ambitious team, who, each year deliver impressive results to help build a better society and create better life chances for more people in more places and in more ways.
To find out more, please apply and we will contact you to discuss the opportunity.
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment will commence following an Enhanced DBS check.
The successful applicant will need to have a driving licence and be a vehicle owner.
This role is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.